Beef, ham, broccoli & cauliflower
This high satiety meal from Ketodontist Matthew Standridge aligns nicely with his current weight loss goals. This recipe provides a very solid 68% protein with plenty of B1, B3, B6, B12 C, iron, phosphorus, selenium and zinc.
One serving provides 420 calories, 71 g of protein, 12 g fat and 2 g net carbs.
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
The ingredients below will provide five servings.
|Beef Steak, Sirloin||700||g|
|Pork, Cured, Ham||700||g|
- Slice meats into the desired size.
- Start to brown meats in a cast-iron skillet.
- While meat is coming to temperature, steam vegetables in microwave or stovetop to start to tenderize.
- Once the meat is almost done to your liking, drain/dry veggies and add to the cast iron to finish cooking along with the meat.
- Add spices and seasonings as desired.
Click the links to see the highest-ranking recipes for each goal.
|blood sugar & fat loss||90%|