This mixed meal of ham, beef, greens and mushrooms by Angela Gourlay is full of flavour and a wide spectrum of nutrients to help you max out your nutrient density score! Angela says:
This is a recipe I had put together to utilize the nutrients of leftovers in our fridge. I work from a home office so having some leftovers handy to put together a quick lunch most days.
The beef provides plenty of protein, zinc, selenium, phosphorus, iron, choline, B12, B6, B3, B2. The ham boosts the vitamin B1, the broccoli boosts the potassium, manganese, magnesium, calcium, vitamin K, C, A, and folate while the mushrooms provide copper and B5.
One serving provides 364 calories, 50g of protein, 9g of fat and 15g of net carbs.
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
|Beef Steak, Sirloin||82||g|
- Sautee the mushrooms and the chopped jalapenos with your favourite seasonings
- Add the sliced beef and cook until you reach the level of doneness you prefer.
- Lightly steam your broccoli, asparagus and Brussel sprouts.
- Utilizing pre-cooked ham is the fastest way to prepare this meal. You can roast the ham ahead of time and keep it sliced in the fridge for ready for use.
- Add the above to your plate and serve with a dill pickle.
Find more recipes to suit your goal.