Baked snapper & salad
This versatile, light and super-tasty snapper and salad recipe is ideal for a high satiety summer lunch. The snapper provides plenty of lean protein, selenium, potassium, phosphorus, choline, B5, B5, B6, B12 and omega 3. The greens fill in the vitamin K, C, A and folate.
This recipe provides 360 calories, 45 g of protein, 15 g of fat and 8 g of net carbs.
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
- 150g snapper, skin removed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 chilli flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 50g rocket/arugula, washed
- 100g asparagus, cooked (steamed 2 minutes)
- 100g tomato, sliced
- 25g semi sun-dried tomatoes
- Pre-heat oven to 180oC bake.
- Place snapper on a baking tray with butter on top and sprinkle chilli flakes and salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, place the rocket on a plate and top with cooked asparagus, chopped tomatoes and semi sun-dried tomatoes.
- When the fish is cooked place it on top of the salad, drizzle fish juices and butter from the pan, salt & pepper if you wish.
- blood sugar & diabetes
- maximum nutrient density
- fat loss
- nutrient-dense maintenance
The ranking of this recipe is shown below. Click the links to see the highest-ranking recipes for each goal.