This versatile, light and super-tasty snapper and salad recipe is ideal for a high satiety summer lunch.
The snapper provides plenty of lean protein, selenium, potassium, phosphorus, choline, B5, B6, B12 and omega 3. The greens fill in the vitamin K, C, A and folate.
This recipe provides 360 calories, 45 g of protein, 15 g of fat and 8 g of net carbs.
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
- 150 g snapper (or favourite white fish), skin off
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 50 g rocket/arugula, washed
- 100 g asparagus, cooked (steamed 2 minutes)
- 100 g tomato, sliced
- 25 g semi sun-dried tomatoes
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C / 360°F.
- Place snapper on a baking tray with butter on top and sprinkle chilli flakes and salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, place the rocket on a plate and top with cooked asparagus, chopped tomatoes and semi sun-dried tomatoes.
- When the fish is cooked place it on top of the salad, drizzle fish juices and butter from the pan, salt & pepper if you wish.