This tasty little salad recipe packs a hefty nutritional punch with only a few calories.
The bell peppers provide heaps of vitamin A, B6 and C. The mushrooms provide B2, B3, B5 and copper while the arugula provides folate, vitamin A, vitamin K, calcium and potassium.
The olive oil provides a little bit of extra energy and apple cider vinegar provides some bite to the taste.
One serve provides 100 calories, 4 g protein, 5 g fat and 7 g of net carbs.
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
- 60 g arugula/rocket
- 120 g red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 50 g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Place arugula/rocket in a bowl.
- Top with mushrooms and red peppers.
- Pour over olive oil, apple cider vinegar, sprinkle salt and pepper and toss till coated.
- Serve and eat.
Find more recipes to suit your goal.