Congratulations to Jane, who topped the weight loss leaderboard in our January 2021, 30 Day Data-Driven Fasting Challenge with 17 lbs weight loss at a phenomenal rate of 2.5% per week!
61-year-old Jane had struggled with her weight off and on for years. Before starting DDF, she had been on Weight Watchers for decades. Everyone called her the low-fat queen.
But even on Weight Watchers, Jane was always hungry. This led her to explore alternative health interventions. She tried Low Carb, Carnivore, and both intermittent and extended fasting.
Jane said, “I followed the research in the medical community, being a healthcare provider. However, there is still imperfect information out there. It takes the medical community so long to change theories/practices despite the data. I was always active with regular, but I truly believe weight and health (most health conditions/disease) are 90% diet-related.”
“The DDF challenge was simple, easy, and fun.” Jane said, “I felt like the fat/weight was melting off. Besides the data health improvements – which are HUGE and her main goal- she also notes improved hair and nail strength, sleep, and energy which helps her care for her two grandsons regularly.
“I can’t thank Marty and Alex enough, and I recommend this experience for everyone!”
Over the 30 days of the January 2021 challenge, Jane also dropped 8% of her body fat.
As Jane delayed her meals, she slowly reduced her blood glucose. As her glucose lowered, her body could access her body fat, and the weight fell off!
She also lost four inches off her waist as she chased a lower premeal blood glucose by waiting a little longer!
There were occasional times when Jane’sblood sugar was above her Personalised Trigger, but she ate anyway. However, by waiting to eat when her blood sugar was below her trigger more often than not, her trigger continued to lower, and her excess bodyweight obediently followed.
For the first couple of days of hunger training, she skipped breakfast. But after a couple of days, she fell into a routine of eating breakfast and lunch most days and skipping dinner.
The coolest part (I think) was that, on average, she ate 1.8 meals per day and was able to nourish her body.
It’s simple (but it works)! Often simple is best.
Thank you so much, Marty.
I really can’t thank you and Alex enough.
Yes, I was amazed by these results. So thankful.
I have been recommending DDF to everyone. I also am learning so much in the Masterclass.
You are such a blessing for so many people. I have been following you for years, Marty. Please don’t think I stalk you, but I sort of do…..ðŸ˜œ.
My story is quite similar to others I have read. I was low-fat (Weight Watchers) for decades, but I was ALWAYS HUNGRY.
I tried keto, carnivore, and extended fasting.
YOUR PROGRAM IS BEST!!
With more than 500 people already signed up. we can’t wait to see what happens when we start our next Data-Driven Fasting 30 Day-Challenge on Saturday
The Data-Driven Fasting 30 Day Challenge
The Data-Driven Fasting 30 Day-Challenge is a structured approach to optimise your intermittent fasting to align with your goals, preferences and routine.
Over the 30 days, you will learn to optimise your health, gain control of your blood sugars and ensure healthy body fat levels to give you the best chance for a long, healthy and vibrant life!
The Data-Driven Fasting 30-Day Challenge will guide you through the process of optimising your fasting routine as you work through the following phases of the program:
- Baselining – Identify Your Current Trigger that you will use to identify genuine hunger and when you need to eat to refuel.
- Your current foods/meals – Learn how the foods you currently eat affect your blood sugar – which ones leave you satisfied and which ones lead you to eat more than your body requires.
- Hunger training – Learn to delay eating until your blood sugar is below Your Current Trigger to make sure that you eat only when you need to refuel. This will ensure that you are lowering your blood sugars and burning body fat.
- Curb your late-night binging – Use your waking blood sugars to identify if you are eating too late.
- Main Meal vs Discretionary Meals – Identify the Main Meal you will use to anchor your eating routine and ensure you get enough nutrients. Based on Your Current Trigger, you can then treat the others as Discretionary Meals to meet your energy needs as required.
- Optimise your eating routine – Lock in your new habits to guarantee you are moving towards your goals.
What you will get:
- 30-day program to guide you to optimise YOUR fasting routine to ensure you achieve your goals.
- The Data-Driven Fasting app to track your progress and fine-tune your intermittent fasting routine.
- 130-page manual complete with detailed instructions and answers to 99 frequently asked questions.
- A workbook that you can use to reflect on your learning during the challenge.
- Weekly Live Q&A sessions where you can ask all your questions and get extra support.
Best of all, we get to do this in an interactive community forum where you can share your journey and ask lots of questions.
We can’t wait to get started on 6 March 2021! You can join now at https://www.datadrivenfasting.com/optin