What’s YOUR why?
If you’re going to succeed at anything other than conforming to what passes for “normal” these days you need to look inside to find your “why”.
We recently surveyed the Nutrient Optimiser Facebook Group about why they wanted to be an Optimiser. The responses were too good not to share.
I want to be an Optimiser because…
- I want to be as healthy as I can be so I can enjoy my life to the fullest.
- I want to lose weight
- I want to manage my diabetes.
- I want to get control of my habits.
- I want to avoid the health conditions of my parents and grandparents.
- I want to be physically stronger.
- I want to like what I see in the mirror.
- I want to think more clearly.
- I want to reduce my body fat without losing muscle.
- I want to have more energy.
- I want to be more attractive.
- I want to be healthy.
- I want to set a positive example for my kids
- I want to respect myself more.
- I want to avoid diabetes.
- I just want to look good naked.
Which of these do you identify with? Are there others?
Once you find “your why”, harness that motivation to keep you going through the hard times until you transform your hopes into habits!
Where to next?
You can also join the Nutrient Optimiser Facebook Group of supportive Optimisers who are on a similar journey to you.
Registrations are now open for the Free Four Week Nutrient Density Challenge. We’d love you to sign up and see what happens when you level up your nutrient density.