||Someone who wants to lose body fat and has good blood sugar control, i.e.:
- HbA1c < 5.4mmol/L
- fasting blood sugar < 5.0mmol/L (90mg/dL)
- average blood sugar < 5.4mmol/L (100mg/dL)
- post meal blood sugar < 6.7mmol/L (120mg/dL)
If you don’t yet have optimal blood sugar control start here.
- This weighting is balanced to prioritise high fibre, low calorie density meals with excellent levels of vitamins, minerals, and protein with a lesser emphasis on insulin load than the other scenarios.
- If you don’t have great blood sugar control then you should start here.
The highest ranking meals using these weightings are shown below. Click on the image to see more details.
Learn more about weight loss in this article. See this article for details of the basis of the ranking of the meals.
See optimal foods for weight loss here.
nutrient density optimised for diabetes, ketosis, weight loss and longevity